Core members shouldn't be reviewed
We have some core members of the team who will routinely go back and edit older posts. This right now causes them to appear as something an admin then needs to review.
This is just busy-work. A core member should be trusted enough so that even edits on older posts doesn't flag them for review.
- 7 replies
- KajMagnus @KajMagnus2020-07-12 12:13:20.400Z
Good point, that's the point with core members, ... and Trusted Members.
I'm thinking I'll change this so trust levels >= Trusted Member won't generate any review tasks.
(Or you'd prefer Core Members only?)
(Changing topic type to Problem — this is more like a bug / something I forgot, I think)
- Progresswith handling this problem
- @KajMagnus marked this topic as Started 2020-07-16 13:20:33.159Z.
- KajMagnus @KajMagnus2020-08-02 19:40:30.831Z
This should be fixed now, since Friday two days ago (July 31, when I upgraded the server).
Hmm it'll be not totally easy for you to notice that (if) this works.
Because if works fine, then, nothing happens o.O (no notifications).
There's an auto test though so I feel pretty certain it works.
- @KajMagnus marked this topic as Done 2020-08-12 19:50:16.364Z.