Feature request: User flair
I run a forum that offers technical support for my product. Users can offer support to each other, but I'd like for there to be a way for users to visually see the difference between a user offering support to another user and an official representative offering support.
My initial thought is something kind of like "flair" on reddit:
It would be helpful to be able to add flair like "Official Staff" or something to certain users.
- 4 replies
- KajMagnus @KajMagnus2021-05-22 05:11:55.942Z
Will fix, slightly slightly started — this'll happen together with re-implementing topic tags. These user flairs (aka "user badges") can be implemented as "tags" but placed on people instead of on pages
- Michael Lynch @michael2021-05-22 13:51:14.747Z
Cool, glad to hear it!
- KajMagnus @KajMagnus2021-06-09 06:00:51.156Z
(Sorry this is getting a bit delayed. I started implementing some blog comments things, which I thought would take just one or two days — turns out, it was one or two weeks. But now primarily code review left to do, of those other things. Thereafter, this, up next.)
- Progresswith doing this idea
- @KajMagnus closed this topic 2021-05-22 05:13:01.363Z.
- @KajMagnus reopened this topic 2021-05-22 05:13:04.245Z.
- @KajMagnus marked this topic as Started 2021-05-22 05:13:16.781Z.